English Communication Skills Training
Business English for Frontline Retail Staff “Excellent Customer Service”
Good communication and a staff that is genuinely concerned about customer needs is what builds an organization’s image and a lasting impression that is desirable. A good English speaking employee will make a great first impression that could be the beginning of a lasting business relationship.
This training program includes practical sessions of business communication to help individuals build confidence when they face actual customers in person or via telephone. You will be well trained in skills and effectiveness in business email writing skills and memoranda.
Who Should Attend
Sales Assistants and Front Line Staff who are in Hospitality Management, Customer Service Assistants, Flight Attendants, Retail Assistants, Travel & Tourism contact people, and staff in Beauty & Health, Merchandising and Retail, Airlines, Entertainment, Food & Beverage.
- Have fruitful communication with customers that are courteous and professional with the right choice of words and tone.
- Fluency in English and the use of good grammar.
- Put customers and visitors at ease.
- Maintain calmness and concentration in conversations
- Have the skills to respond to customers enquires positively, efficiently and professionally.
- Use standardized formats for emails and incorporate the required tone, wording, vocabulary, spacing, alignment and all that makes a great business email.
Contact us to get more information on Frontlines Staff English training.