QMS Auditing Services (Internal / Supplier)
In most cases, it is beneficial to invite a new person to make an evaluation of your main procedures and processes when you intend to initiate a fresh audit before an ISO certification audit or an initial audit. You can also do the same when evaluating your value chain or if you need to gauge the effectiveness of your management systems.
The auditing services at EcoLean will meet all of our clients’ auditing needs in terms of internal audits, pre-assessments and supplier auditing. Applying our QMS auditing services will benefit your organization in many ways including:
- The independent and objective review of the organization’s supply chain management, procedures processes and situations.
- Enough time allowance to effect adjustments before the certification body audits basing such adjustments on our pre-assessment audit.
- A complete audit report against the audit criteria and scope will be provided to assist you to establish the following:
– Findings and non-conformities in management systems
– Corrective actions and guidance to conduct them
– Determination of improvement opportunities in processes and procedures
- Where internal resource capacity is limited, an alternative approach which is cost effective is offered
How can your organization gain support from our QMS auditing services?
To find out, call us on +6 019 374 6837 or contact us.