Environmental Assessment Training
To effectively develop, implement and manage its environmental policy, aspects and impacts, an organization will apply Environmental Management System (EMS).
Measurable environmental aspects from environmental management will determine an organization’s environmental performance. Identification of environmental aspects is the basis and main component for an ISI 14001 Environmental Management System
This Identifying Environmental Aspects and Impacts training program assists staff in the identification of significant environmental impacts as the foundation for formulating practical programs to reduce, prevent or eliminate pollution and waste, increase productivity and to launch an Environmental Management System.
Why It Is Needed
- Clearly distinguish between environmental impact and aspect
- Benchmark against environmental aspect and impact assessment methodology options
- Identify the right significant environmental aspects
- Move towards completeness of environmental aspects and impacts identification process
- Enhance environmental aspect and impact evaluation criteria
- Streamline the environmental aspects and impacts identification process
- Establish an environmental aspect register and appropriate action plans
- Acquire current aspects of the environment and impacts