Environmental Auditing Training
A model environmental management system is a reflection of full compliance and a sustained improvement based on environmental policy that can be compared to the best in the industry. Training for excellence in environmental management is therefore vital for organizations.
The ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training program focuses on the requirements of ISO 14001 which will include proper implementation, process auditing, document review, corrective actions, audit planning, case studies and practical workshops.
Why It Is Needed
- Provide environmental audit knowledge and skills for internal environmental auditors
- Address environmental regulation and ISO 14001 standard requirements
- Reediness before certification audit or yearly surveillance audit
- Inculcate a culture of responsibility and discipline in environmental audits
- Enhance staff awareness of environmental impacts and responsibilities
- Distinguish conformance and nonconformance audit findings
- Perform internal environmental audit
- Prepare adequate environmental audit documents such as audit plan, audit checklist, audit report and nonconformance report