ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
To have the ability to execute a proper and effective audit, learning the true interpretation of the standards of ISO 9001 is essential, especially in an actual real life audit arrangement.
This is the vital program that employs Deming’s Plan Do Check Action (PDCA) cycle into an organization’s internal audit. Case studies are used extensively to assist you to properly understand the ISO 9001 standard’s auditing requirements.
Lecture sessions are minimized so as to allow you to have the time to learn and put into practice your freshly acquired skills in real-life situations. This ensures that you are ready to carry out effective audits.
Why It Is Needed
- Conform to ISO 9001 internal audit clause
- Build new team with no experience in conducting internal audit
- Enhance existing internal quality auditor competency
- Streamline the internal quality audit process flow
- Conduct internal quality audit effectively
- Continuous improvement of quality management system
- Prepare internal quality audit plan
- Develop organization’s process audit questions
- Useful auditing resources