ISO 9000 Training Courses
ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training
A review is carried out every five years on all ISO standards to gauge if a revision should be carried out to maintain its relevance in current market situations. The updated ISO 9001:2015 is due at the tail end of 2015. Organizations have a three years’ transition period in which ISO 9001:2008 will still be recognized and audits can be carried out based on it. This will end in 15 September 2018 when ISO 9001:2015 takes full effect.
After the deadline, ISO 9001:2008 certificates will not be valid anymore and all organizations must have transitioned by then. It is wise to begin an internal communication on the revision of ISO 9001:2008 and get familiar with the changes it comes with.
This course will help quality and productivity personnel in organization understand the changes and the impact to the existing quality management system.
Why is this necessary?
- Helps learn to adopt a risk-based approach in current system
- Once the revision has been published, organizations will have a transition period of three years to effect the migration of their quality management system to the standard’s revised edition.
- Painless transition to meet ISO 9001:2015
- Readiness in ISO 9001:2015 third party auditing
- Skills to distinguish the new changes
- Ability to formulate an action plan for transition
- Useful ISO 9001:2015 resources