5S Implementation Training
Applying 5S housekeeping in the working environment maximizes productivity. 5S refers to a methodology for improving organization in workplaces. 5S is derived from seiton, seiri, shitsuke, seiketsu and seiso – all Japanese words.
Our 5S implementation training course is interactive and practical with 80% of the program being dedicated to practical application of 5S concepts and 20% for theory. The practical bit is done on-site or in workshop activities. Our experts on 5S will set your organization’s application of 5S in motion.
Why It Is Needed
- Great working environment
- Management of staff in a systematic manner
- Assimilation of current ISO management systems guarantees continuity
- System standardization
- Increased efficiency
- Apply each 5S step to daily activities
- Generate ideas for continuous 5S implementation
For on-site training, all activities in the course will be tailor-made for your company’s workplace. This will get your staff ready to:
- Use 5S course material on-site
- Adopt 5S implementation action plan
Dapat mengetahui 5S baik dan boleh praktikkan waktu kerja.