TPM Training Course
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) refers to the approach given to equipment’s functionality, its influence on the quality of products and the frequency and reasons of its failure or the failure of its critical parts. It makes work safer and smoother for staff that operates machinery as well as the prevention of breakdowns and quality defects and the minimization of adjustments on equipment. Optimizing equipment utilization and effectiveness is the main goal of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). This will be accomplished by maximizing equipment availability, efficiency, product quality and overall performance. This course seeks to empower you to establish losses and all their sources. This will include defects, accidents, machinery downtime, scrap, inefficiencies in labor and activities that are not value adding. Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) concepts are the focal point here in an effort to reduce and eliminate losses.
Why It Is Needed
- Increased productivity through minimized losses
- With downtime, failures and defects eliminated, overall quality will improve
- Reduced costs as a result of loss elimination and the reduction of non-value adding activities
- Productivity is boosted by minimizing downtime, increasing cycle times and reducing defects to a minimum or eliminating them altogether.
- Autonomous Maintenance will instill ownership in employees Employee Ownership
- The self-confidence of employees is boosted by the elimination of accidents, failure and defects
- Better workplace conditions as a result of a clean and organized working environment
- Customer Satisfaction is enhanced as high delivery to customers
- Establish clear maintenance categories
- Explain the overall effectiveness of equipment
Latihan ini memberikan pengetahuan yang lebih jelas tentang TPM.