Corrective Action Process Training
Most companies do not appreciate the benefits of proper preventive and corrective action. This is because lack a proper understanding of what CA/PA really are and what they do, lack of skills and tools and little or any time allocated for these processes.
Acquire a deep understanding of CA/PA and how to implement it to respond to defective products and dissatisfaction services.
This course will teach you how to declare a problem, its definition, its analysis and assessment for the root causes and how to formulate a CA/PA action plan and implement it.
Your organization and your quality management systems will benefit immensely when you acquire this improvement skill.
Why It Is Needed
- To adapt to ISO 9001’s requirement on corrective action, and to prevent recurrence of problems by actions geared towards eliminating all sources of nonconformities.
- Systematic and proven process of finding solutions for problems and managing them
- Effectiveness in finding solutions for problems
- Enable more functions and staff to have an input in corrective action processes.
- Make proper use of CA/PA action
- Put in place detailed actions to solve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- Establish where improvements are needed