Quality Control Inspector Training
The work of quality control inspectors is to monitor quality levels for all products so as to ensure that standards do not fall in any manufacturing stage.
In order to eliminate the probability of missteps at any stage in producing a product, essential Information is required by the quality control inspector to carry out his/her tasks properly.
Quality is one of the most important aspects of an organization. To manage this quality, training your quality control inspectors is paramount. Customers acquire satisfaction from high quality products and they will pay more for this quality.
Our tailor-made training course for QC Inspectors is developed with reference to the requirements of Certified Quality Inspector (CQI), American Society for Quality (ASQ), and the Body of Knowledge (BoK). This enables us to customize lessons that apply actual quality aspects like group tasks to boost the staff skills and awareness in conducting QC inspectors’ tasks.
Why It Is Needed
- Meeting customers’ expectations by producing high quality products
- Actualization of competence
- Institutionalizing the best practices of QC
- Determine and make analyses of quality aspects
- Enhance quality and eliminate errors through improved processes
- Understand the concepts of quality control and quality assurance
- Develop and update indicators for QC inspector performance
Latihan ini memberi faedah tentang cara penambahbaikan proses kualiti.